its almost here!

redneck666

So close I can smell it.... excited to try out my new bait cast deal! gunna be a great season this year. im gunna get off my lazy a$$ and get out there! lol. its about time to invest in a little more tackle too..... damn salmon took most of it...... (berkley vanish=crappy line). im goin through withdrawls not havin any whitefish on the table. shoulda took you up on your offer TDunn! haha, oh well who knows i might see you at the locks goin for them tasty buggers. (i'll be the only one sitting on the bare pavement lol).

Who else is shakin' with excitement?

JP

Edited by bigredneck

anticipation is dripping in my waders.....well i hope its anticipation....

LOL

Got the planer boards out today, another 3 weeks and its brown trout hunting time in Lake O!!!

right on man!

Funny we are still waiting for the hard water season.

Art

really? theres no ice? maybe virginia is a little further south than i think, lol.

JP

Edited by bigredneck

LOL

really? theres no ice? maybe virginia is a little further south than i think, lol.

JP

Actually the lakes and ponds get some ice and even the slow rivers get it on the edges. None of it is safe so we get to wish about fishin without getting to fish. The bigger rivers usually stay free so boat fishing is possible for all of the species.

Art