G O L D

joonmoon

I try not to be critical of those that have achieved a level I could not even in my prime.

I used to do my fair share of armchair qb'n but these guys have the talent that brought them to the top and I do not so it's hard to criticize

Now if Crosby goes fishin....it's on.

Alas nowadays the only way I'll own the podium is after last nights fire wagon chilli.

Bushart

Edited by bushart

Like I said in another thread it's time for me to eat crow, I was very unsure about this team from the begining but I'm more then happy I was sooooo wrong. The team really gelled together nicely and played great, except for the little brain farts in the last 60 seconds of semi and final games, perhaps they figured we needed a touch more drama lol.

As for Crosby. he's a Canadian hockey hero know matter what anyone says, he scored one of the biggest goals in Canadian Hockey history and it couldn't of happened to a better person.At such a young age he has been a great ambasador of the sport and is a fine role model for so many young Canadian hockey fans. Things couldn't have worked out any better it truely was one of the most memorable hockey games in Canadian History.