G O L D

joonmoon

the only bad part about that... was crosby getting the winning goal... now he'll be ;labelled as a hero and all that crap forever,... even though he was prolly the worst player on the ice all tourney long for canada.

and ryan miller... that guy put on a goaltending performance like nuthing i have ever seen before!

Now I remember why I stay away from the hockey stuff most of the time. Armchair experts. :wallbash:

Posted else where:

Clueless, if you're measuring a hockey player by goals and assists. Thank goodness you all didn't have a say in picking the team. Stick to fishin'.

ill assume thats directed at me. which is fine.

i never claimed to be an expert. but i do know the game of hockey. i never said crosby wasnt a good player, or didnt deserve to be on the team. im simply pointing out that that goal will over shadow the game played by other players, because of who scored that goal. crosby is a great player, but he was not great in this tourney.

toews and nash were outstanding in that game.

the only bad part about that... was crosby getting the winning goal... now he'll be ;labelled as a hero and all that crap forever,... even though he was prolly the worst player on the ice all tourney long for canada.

take that crap elsewhere. He was fantastic the entire time as well as all the Canadian and American players!

Story book ending ... and was just a little tooooo close for my liking .... but WOW ... its been a LONG time since I remember being that excited about a hockey game (maybe since '72) ... or an Olympics (none come close) .... perhaps the best ever for me ... and my daughter is right there in Vancouver working at the Aquarium ... how cool is that !!!!.... talk about living vicariously through your kids

Please uglyfish, Its time to celebrate. You sound like a grumpy old bugger. Way to go boys.

im neither. i can assure u no one is more happy to see us win the gold over the americans. i live for international hockey. i prefer the junior tourney but anytime there is an international tourney im front and center with my canada jersey, worn proudly, cheering on our team. i am, and have been celebrating all afternoon.

all i was doing was pointing out some facts and voicing my opinion about what i seen. apparently there are some people who dont believe we should have an opinion about how we view the games. (not referring to u)

im not here to start fights or argue online. as i said, i dont consider myself an expert, but i know the game of hockey. after i said what i did... the rest of my posts were simply defending myself against what others were saying. this will be my last post on the subject... as i am apparently wrong about my observations about the games, and the others were totally rite and clearly know far more then i must about the sport.