FTA SATELLITE NF

tb4me

well, I have been reading about them. The thing is they need to be hooked up to the internet at all times. The problem with that is your IP address is recorded on a server and there have already been lawsuits. I think Im going to pass for now. In the meantime I have found a few good sites that offer TV online. The quality is amazing on some sites. The online olympic coverage on ctv.ca is better quality than my express vu @ 80 bucks a month.....

well, I have been reading about them. The thing is they need to be hooked up to the internet at all times. The problem with that is your IP address is recorded on a server and there have already been lawsuits. I think Im going to pass for now. In the meantime I have found a few good sites that offer TV online. The quality is amazing on some sites. The online olympic coverage on ctv.ca is better quality than my express vu @ 80 bucks a month.....

Your ISP cannot be compelled to give your information for any civil proceedings..which is how the RIAA struck out here.