IdleTymes

tightline

So its friday morning and we've been up since 4...like a couple kids on x-mas day...because today is the day...the one I've been waiting for since November...Were heading to Idle Tyme's fishing camp...the T-bones are packed the rods are in the car and the camera batteries are fully charged, were waiting for the other 2 in our crew to arrive and were gone...So to all the crew on team 7 lets hope we get some points on the board out there...It's suppose to be a beautiful weekend out there guys so get out and get those lines wet...lets take this Tourny by storm!!!!

First let me start by saying anyone who is interested on an ice trip to Nippissing make sure you give Shawn and Terra a call!!! These people were truly salt of the earth awesome hosts...The bite started from the minute the first minnow hit the water and was off and on all weekend...We brought home about 50 jumbos between the 4 of us but threw back well over another 100...The walleye bite was pretty cold for us we ended up with 3 none over 13" and all went back (figured we'll get those ones next year)...we did see a few caught over 24 which if I was being honest made me completely jealous yet incredibly excited at the same time...Oh yeah even put a mud puppy on the ice LOL...all in all a great first ice outing for all of us have a bunch of pics but literally just walked through the door and am far to lazy to tackle that right now...I thank you all for putting me on to Idle Tymes and will from now on be a repeat offender there!!! For the boys on team 7 I don't know if quantity over quality counts in the tourney but nothing for nothing it was a fantastic Tyme truly nothing Idle about it!!!!