Well i got MY limit...

pikeie

haha so plan was, since im home from school for reading week, Tinbanger and i would get out fishin a few times! After all who acctually reads on reading week :dunno: . So my friend Kyle (who is a member but dosent post much) said we could use his hut whenever we felt like it! The hut is out off Innisfil Beach, away from the citys of huts! We were ready to go bright and early... or i mean 11:00am lol. We drove out to the hut in the van, which is way better then walking lol. We got set up with one tip up and one jigging rod each. No hits for the first hour but like on Sunday lots of activity on the flasher! it was just a matter of time. Man was it windy out there today! We didnt fish outside of the hut all day lol. So Tinbanger had to make a phone call at 1:00, as he was on the phone my tipup starts to move... i set the hook and miss it! dang! As im setting mine agian i look at his and watch it fall back! He's busy on the phone so i set the hook! Ya i got em that time! after a nice fight outa 90 feet of water, Tinbangers trying to net it! While still on the phone haha. well the first one is on the ice!

a nice 4.5+ lbser

DSCF2840.jpg

Then it seemed we had a bunch of small fish, probably Ciscoes and Smelt stealing our minnows and not getting hooked up.

20 minutes later i get a hit on a BaddBoyz jig but i riped the lips off it lol i gota settle down with those hooksets lol.

We laugh and then watch as both our tip ups go down at the same time! Tinbanger sets the hook and hes got nothin, i set my hook and i feel some weight! NICE!

DSCF2844.jpg

Here are my two! About the same size!

So it seemed that that same fish swam through both our lines and set them both off lol

heres a few more pices of the day

DSCF2841.jpg

DSCF2842.jpg

Thanks for lettin me use ur hut bud! lol

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

and Tinbanger hard at work lol

Anyways it was a great day to be on the water with my DAD! lol

Good stuff bud!

Nice to run into you and Kyle the other day on the ice

Amanda and I managed to get 3 that afternoon after we spoke to you guys, did you get into any more once you warmed back up after running out of propane? :D

Tony

Ya it was nice running into you too Tony! Good on you two for getting into some fish! We didn't even have a sniff the rest of the day... Lots of fish swimin around tho.

I'm goin out agian tomarrow afternoon for a few hours, gunna try to get a few more! Man those simcoe whiteys are tasty! Lol

know what pikeie..... while i lived down there i NEVER fished that lake once. lol all i ever fished was scugog. balsam got a couple of tries too. thats about it haha! i guess i really missed out.... somewhat. buuuut the fishing here makes up for it!...... well part of the reason is i was never as interested in fishing till i moved here.

You've been missing some pretty hot Superior action since you left :rolleyes: . One fish and about 5 others on cam... stupid micro-teardrop nonsense.

HAHAHA ya i cant stand fishin like that! o well its the only way to do it up there it seems!