My Quinte Report 18,19 Pics

fishindevil

well,i got to quinte, about 5:30am pulled into merland park,and the guys were getting ready to go fishing,so i launched down at the marina just before glenora ferry and headed out there was a slight wind from the northwest,and started to put lines&lures out just past the ferry,and away i went trolled down with the wind behind me so i just used my electric trolling motor so i could stay under 1mph wich was the key factor in my success was using a stretch 20 dr.death and a purple&chrome reef runner of my in-line planner boards,about 90-100ft back,because i was marking alot of shad,over 60-85ft all down the center and to the left of keiths shoal every time i made a pass i seen the bait and then there they were nice walleye hooks following the shad,well i did well to stay with them and managed 3nice fish in 2 passes so i kept doing more and the result was 5fish on saturday 3 taken on the dr.death and 2 on the reef runner, and on sunday morn did the same with one fish caught on the reef runner never took those 2 lures off all weekend.so here is the results i also did my personal best with a 13.3lb walleye.all were relesed except 1 wich was bleeding very heavy from the lure getting caught in her gills.the other walleyes were all between 8-13lbs all and all a great weekend fishing alone and having a blast catching all those walleyes,

welcome back nice to hear about your adventure and your personal best!!!

Ohhh and nice to know your fishergirl72's man!!! Like we didnt know... LOL only seen it about 30 times this week.... fishindevil this and fishindevil that.... Geez.... my wife dont even care what I had for dinner last night! I am surprised I dont know when you are going to the bathroom! LOL... <--- All in good fun.

Anyways man glad to hear of your success and am looking forward to the pics cause fishergirl72 said so.. LOL

congrats!

Gerritt.