OPP / CO blitz on Southern Georgian Bay

irishfield

.05 is the not the limit in all states, only some. .045 after 6 beers in one hour? what machine? yeah 6 beers in hour, of course you were in shape to drive. You would have blown way over .08 in a real breath analyzer.

Unless you have taken the course, you have no idea what you are blabbering about, :angry: I took the course around 1983/84, was a Breath Tech until I quit, FnA is right, 8 light beer in one hour put me at 120mg%, for about 1 hour then dropped off to .80 for a couple hours for testing purpose...I was soused for about 3 hours.

You don't need a drivers license to drive a sled..unless you have had it taken away for impared driving.

Where are you getting this?

That advice does not apply to driving on or across highways ("highway" includes a common and public highway, street, avenue, parkway, driveway, square, place, bridge, viaduct or trestle, designed and intended for, or used by, the general public for the passage of vehicles;) or on trails.

From the: Motorized Snow Vehicles Act

Driving requirements

Driving along highway

9. (1) Subject to subsection (2), no person shall drive a motorized snow vehicle along a highway unless,

a - the person has attained the full age of sixteen years; and

b - the person holds a driver's licence; or

c - the person holds a motorized snow vehicle operator's licence; or

d - the person is a resident of any other province, country or state and holds a licence issued by such province, country or state which authorizes the person to drive a motorized snow vehicle. R.S.O. 1990, c. M.44, s. 9 (1).

Driving across highway

(2) No person shall drive a motorized snow vehicle across a highway unless,

a - the person has attained the full age of sixteen years; and

b - the person holds a driver's licence, a motorized snow vehicle operator's licence or is a resident of any other province, country or state and holds a licence issued by such province, country or state which authorizes the person to drive a motorized snow vehicle. R.S.O. 1990, c. M.44, s. 9 (2).

Driving on trails

(3) No person shall drive a motorized snow vehicle upon a trail unless,

a - the person has obtained the full age of twelve years; and

b - the person holds a driver's licence, a motorized snow vehicle operator's licence or is a resident of any other province, country or state and holds a licence issued by such province, country or state which authorizes the person to drive a motorized snow vehicle. R.S.O. 1990, c. M.44, s. 9 (3).