A few Bay of Quinte highlights from recent trips...

Jeff_C

Here are a few samples of some of the pictures from recent outings. With really early mornings, full days on the ice and so much to do prepping gear for the next day let alone trying to spend a little time with your family, posting up pictures and reports has been difficult to find the time for. It was nice to bring my 4 year old daughter out on Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours mid-day. She was a good little helper for our “on-ice fish fry”. The fishing has been interesting with some days being better than others, but walleyes are being caught every day. We can't expect to haul them up in great numbers every day of the week. Just getting a decent amount of fish every day and even better results frequently is nothing that we can complain about. Lately we have been staying in areas that have little current to keep lots of ice under everyone's feet. I hope to get a lot more pictures off of Ryan's camera soon and will try to get a few of them posted up soon. I know there are some beauties on his memory card.

Be safe and good fishing!

Jeff

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMAGE_601.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

My fishing hot spot... :wink: Lots of ice here!

Plenty_of_ice.jpg

Jeffs-Gear.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

SDC11984.jpg