Dunville report

vinnimon

As fishmaster stated in his report ice was safe and a bit soft on top in areas.Mid morning it was melting then froze up again before noon hour.As for the fish report.3 good hits and nothing at the other end.These fish were hesitant by all means.We saw a few smelt on the view for their 5scnds of fame and thats it.The fish were marked higher than last weekend and following the baitfish from above.Only 2 fish focussed on my jig(viewing it from a humingbird)and didnt take it.A gent next to us using a vex fl20 had the same thing going on.I did though get a compliment on my run,slide and grab the line technique.As he said, the best slowmotion tipup hook set.My tipup went off,I ran(no spikes)slid 2 feet forward and on my butt sliding.While sliding I grabbed the flag shaft and held on.When I stopped it was 6ft from the hole and nothing on the other end.I inspected the minnow and little bite marks were present.Smelts nibbling like last week.ILL BE BACK

meh, just pop a few tylenol, you'll be good, haha. so how was the ice today?
no need for the tye.A few bees and nghty night.Seriosly I actually not sore at all.It may due to the layers I had on.Horay for mustang suit.Not only do you float but they will cushion your fall.(kids present)

Did the same thing today on the pond ended up on my ass clets and all ...
I heard you going out there before noon.It went quite for a bit, then one our way out The pup was chasing you on your atv.Steve today was the first time my old friend has ever ice fished.I was hoping the for some stress cracks today.So I can see the reaction on his face.Maybe a beeline to your place for a private sitdown time. :dunno: He had fun and we met some friends of a friend.