Gilford minnows ??

FISHINGNUT

Heading to Gilford on Sat to Petes huts to be exact and it seems he doesnt carry minnows any more so I was wondering if any one knows if I can buy them in the area there. I have never been there and dont know what is there? I am driving in from Waterloo I really dont want to be out all day with my 9 year old and not have minnows.

Thanks for the info guys.Pete told me via email Sunday he had no minnows :dunno: for 10 bucks I will pick some up anyways just in case before getting there.If he has them again by Saturday thats ok you can never have enough salties .My kid is convinced for some reason that you have to have some sort of live bait when we go fishing plus the minnows usually keep him amused for at least a while :rolleyes:

just before you get to Gilford. Its at the set of lights, Gilford Road is the first street on your left after you turn right at the lights. Then just straigt down Gilford Road to the lake and your at Peter's place.

Don

We always stop there-quality bait and decent scoop size. For whatever reason, this guy and that Peter guy do not see eye to eye....