Thanks to Carra Outdoors

charlied

Thanks to Sam and the other guy at Carra for helping me out last week...even thou I got skunked at Quinte they offered some great info and had some real hardy minnows that lasted like 6 days I think. It was my first time there and I travelled far and they were very helpful and even said I could callhim anytime if I had an emergency. It made me feel good to know that someone I have never met before would be concerned about me cause I was by myself on quinte over night when it was -29 with the wind.

Thanks again guys...this comes alittle late, sorry!

Good to hear.

On a similar note, Moon's Bait in Deseronto hooked us up this week as we landed many walleye with some size to them as well, our first time on the BOQ.

Glad to hear there are still people out there willing to help strangers catch some fish.

Good luck to everyone the rest of the Hard Water season!

Does anyone know if "Carra Outdoors" will be at the Toronto's Sportmen Show this year? I checked the listings but its not updated to this date. Carra have some goodies I'm in need of badly. I just thought if you guys met up with Sam ..Would you kindly asking him for me please?

Thanks

dsn :)

WOW, thanks everyone for the kind words. A customer came in this morning asking me if my head was swelling and I had no idea what he was talking about until he mentioned OFC.

I want you all to know my head is not swelling just my hat seems to be shrinking LOL

Regards,

Sam