PHOTOBUCKET

canadian_copper

I find using Photobucket with the new version of OPERA is a bit of a pain but with a bit of persistance I manage to get my pics loaded...

Even using OPERA for OFC browsing has a few new quirks...think maybe I might delete and reload OPERA to see if I can get rid of the hiccups...

original poster, clear your history/cache as suggested.. your browser stores info on your pc to help improve internet 'speed' by not having to dl pics all the time.

beans, worth a shot but doubtful. one of the PITAs of webdesign is designing for all the different browsers out there. different browsers interpret or (don't interpret) code differently. so things may look different in IE vs Firefox vs Opera. Best bet is to use Firefox ;).. IE 8 is not bad either.

beans, worth a shot but doubtful. one of the PITAs of webdesign is designing for all the different browsers out there. different browsers interpret or (don't interpret) code differently. so things may look different in IE vs Firefox vs Opera. Best bet is to use Firefox ;).. IE 8 is not bad either.

You're right raf...it made no difference...too bad...I like OPERA for the one special reason of clicking on the "fit to width" button and not having to scroll to the right to read the text if someone posts a pic too wide for the screen...

I'll have another look at the download options and get the older version...had no problems with it

Edited by Beans