Who was that at Innisfil yesterday?

wuchikubo

Hi Everyone,

I must appologize for not trying to stop and say hello yesterday.

I was driving (leading another car) to Innisfil beach park yesterday when I noticed a black pickup truck (can't remember the make, definitely a US maker) in front of me with a jumla sticker in the bottom left corner of the cab and an OFC sticker in the bottom right corner of the cab. It was about 10:30 am right near the park, but then whoever it was turned into the dollar store. Since I was leading another car, I didn't want to confuse the other car, I didn't follow the truck into the dollar store parking lot. I tried to see if the truck parked after I got to parking lot at the park, but I didn't see it.

Anyways, I would like to say hello and sorry I missed greeting you there. :blush:

Oh, and yes, I did get skunked again on Simcoe, but it was a nice day out!

Stan (HearingFish)

Hey Misfish,

It was my first time out on the west side, not that it should matter much, fish just don't like to be around me!!! I felt sorry for the other guys that went with me, one guy got a little dinky perch while the other got skunked as well. I wished someone would've helped me out there but even the Greg Klatt got skunked with my last outing with him!!

I guess that does it, no one else will wanna fish with me now! :(

HearingFish