Has anyone Fished Jumping Caribou Lake in the Winter??

TroutnMuskieHunter

Thanks guys for all the info....Last minute change in plans ;) .......we've decided to go back to Lake Temagami this year for the 4th annual ice fishing party...5 days of me keeping up with the young lads :stretcher: ....my son-in-law who flies up from Georgia every year for this event wants to beat his PB Walleye from Temagami that he caught on our 2008 trip B) If any other OFC members are up there the end of Feb/beginning of Mar, send me a pm and maybe we can get together..

steve007.jpg

Edited by MuskieHunter

Thanks guys for all the info....Last minute change in plans ;) .......we've decided to go back to Lake Temagami this year for the 4th annual ice fishing party...5 days of me keeping up with the young lads :stretcher: ....my son-in-law who flies up from Georgia every year for this event wants to beat his PB Walleye from Temagami that he caught on our 2008 trip B) If any other OFC members are up there the end of Feb/beginning of Mar, send me a pm and maybe we can get together..

steve007.jpg

I took my girls there is august and loved temagemi,as I ussually head to martin river.I think a camping/ice fishing trip to the gami would be a definite yes.This year.

I have fished it a couple of times while staying at Ravenscroft lodge. Never really got into much fish but had a great time none the less.

We stayed at Ravenscroft as well. 7 or so years ago now. My daughter and I got into eyes every night after we found them. We were drifting over rock to a sand spot and picking them up if we could get through the rocks without a snag. She said. Dad and I looked at her rod and it was bent right over. I said great, a snag already. She looked at me with a little grin and said, nope...its tugging. I watched it for a minute and it never moved, so I said, naw, thats a snag, as it took off and pulled her hands right to the water. It was pretty neat watching her bring that thing in. 16 at the time