Where is CCMT and Bly ?

splashhopper

We are around. Life has been very busy. Cliff is and has been extremely busy at work. Most of his past posts were made while he was at work, now he is actually working lol I am in a career transition and at this time, it means I am working 2 jobs along with being a wife, a mother and avid angler. We are still fishing but it has been limited..I missed the Kawartha Musky closer because I was sick. There has been a bit of "eye" results but again the trips have been limited..kids sick, weather and so on.

Hopefully Cliff will post a report soon with a few pictures.

Ps Snag.....14 lbs 3 ounces

Oh, I think they have been staring into some beautiful eyes..........

Waiting for the pressure to dissipate.

When it's safe, they'll reveal the rewards.

Cliffs eyes are pretty... but I think Bly's are prettier! B)

We are around. Life has been very busy. Cliff is and has been extremely busy at work. Most of his past posts were made while he was at work, now he is actually working lol I am in a career transition and at this time, it means I am working 2 jobs along with being a wife, a mother and avid angler. We are still fishing but it has been limited..I missed the Kawartha Musky closer because I was sick. There has been a bit of "eye" results but again the trips have been limited..kids sick, weather and so on.

Hopefully Cliff will post a report soon with a few pictures.

Ps Snag.....14 lbs 3 ounces

Glad to hear y'all are doing well Miss Bly! I figured y'all were busier than a couple one armed paper hangers! ;)

I can sympatthize with the being sick stuff, I had the pnuemonia 3 weeks ago and it feels like I'm trying to relapse :rolleyes:

Tell Cliff to sharpen up the auger blades, ice fishin' season is just around the corner!!! :lol: