Here we go Again SMALLIES

spinnerbaitking

Dad & Cousin Pete out for 3 hours this afternoon in Dad's boat, seems like every time I got a fish I got crowded out of the area, they kept saying they were just coming over to see my fish HAHA, my partner backed out last minute Head ache, I lost 3 more and broke off one on a rock & Pete lost about six partly because he was catching more than My Dad & he was knocking them off with the net LOL, Pete lost one well over 20" & at the end of the day said he never thought he would be fishing for smallies in 43 degree water & that was the best day of fishing he's had in a long time even though he only landed one, I got 1 other 14" no picture, what a great day, hopefully back out Friday &/or Monday, MAYBE Saturday, don't want to push my luck :Gonefishing: Richard

PICT0121.jpgPICT0120.jpgPICT0117.jpgPICT0123.jpgPICT0122.jpg

let me guess...your dad is the one with the white beard... :lol: ( bet in a snowstorm it would be hard to tell you two apart

nice goin Richard :thumbsup_anim:

Ya Dad's the one in the white beard :Gonefishing:

Beauty report Richard :thumbsup_anim:

Good looking bronzebacks B)

Did you get those on tubes??

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

Dad & I caught them on tubes & Pete used a small Storm jig with a minnow shaped twister tail on blueish green, he had as many on as I caught & gave it to me after we were done, I'll try it next time

Richard :Gonefishing:

Ya Dad's the one in the white beard :Gonefishing:

Dad & I caught them on tubes & Pete used a small Storm jig with a minnow shaped twister tail on blueish green, he had as many on as I caught & gave it to me after we were done, I'll try it next time

Richard :Gonefishing:

Beauty report Richard

Thanks for sharing!

:thumbsup_anim: