So me an' Solo an' BillM we goes fishin' eh (Part 2)

Paulus

;)

So, as I mentioned in my previous topic/post, I was going over to Solo's to try and rescue his Hard Drive and his My Pictures file. The bad news is that I didn't have an enclosure for a SATA drive, so I couldn't scan it for lost files - i.e. the My Pictures folder couldn't be recovered (by me) :(. The good news is that I managed to clean it of ad-ware with Spybot. So the machine should run better now, and I think that it may have been one of the nastier bugs he had which could have caused him to lose the My Pictures folder. My recommendation: take it to the shop & have a professional scan it for lost data & possibly recover all or most of the lost pics.

More good news is that I was able to scan the Solo man's camera's memory card and I managed to extract a little more than half the pictures he took last week. As he's still out and about enjoying himself, I thought I'd share a few of them with you on his behalf.

He's going to have some wicked pics for you when gets back ;) !

xB050030.jpg

Here's that double header I was telling you about... (looks like Mike caught them both).

xB050024.jpg

xB050046.jpg

xB050062.jpg

xB050035.jpg

xB050042.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them!

p.-

Edited by Paulus

Nice fish there guys. They look like fesh chromers to me.

Thanks.

P.S. you can download a great program called "recuva" for finding lost or deleted files

Thanks for the compliments :)

I did try recuva, but it wasn't able to find the missing My Pictures folder. It is a cool program though, because it's made by Piriform. All their software is good!

p.-