Last boat fall trip for perch on Simcoe

icefisherman

Started late as friends of mine with their son who came along didn't feel like starting too early.

Right to 10 fow....took us the first 30 min to find them...once we did....non stop action until we left....got well over 200 fish total kept about 150 between all of us...(7 people total).

Minnows seemed to bring bigger fish but tubes/tails rapalas all worked well.....we were playing the fish all day seeing them under the boat all the time and picking up which larger one we want to let have our bait Lots of fun for the boys and wives...What a great day it was....not any wind and warm and sunny.

Here are couple shots from the day:

My friend's fish with the happy boys fighting the afternoon sun:

IMG00130.jpg

And ours:

IMG00131.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Well done Emil. Looks like you had a busy day. I was out off Sibbald last weekend and had similar results. No size but lotsa fish to keep you busy. You and the kids had mint weather that's for sure.

Enjoy the fish fry.

Thanks Steve,

kids sure were all over the boat laughing jumping competing with each other playing with the fish....it sure was a blast....

Now you know what....I am thinking we should try to get out some time with you....before the ice comes or after that....hey we can even try those smelts again this year ha ha ha....hope with better results;-)))

Anyhow...I'd love fishing for a day together...so any time you need a company....PM me with a day or so ahead and I'll liley be able to go....even during the week,...

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman