Moving Forward with the Replica

MCTFisher9120

I just shot off a e-mail to Advanced Taxidermy asking for the laydown and there phone number as I am moving forward and getting my 6lb 13oz largemouth bass recreated.

In various threads I have seen pictures of the work they have done and I am asking to see it again here in this Replica Specific thread. I am going for a basic wood mount like the Walleye mount I seen on here, and I asked if I can have the exact same scratched up Rapala Skitter pop mounted into the same position as where it was hooked(as seen in the photographs).

This is something that I need to have done for myself and the face that I can pay 50% down and make some smaller monthly payments is great.

Share your stories and pictures of fish that have been created on a replica mount basis(doesnt need to be A.T. specific company)

Thanks,

MTBF

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

I would be curious as to the price I have 2 LMB that are a touch lighter than yours that I have been considering getting a replica made of both with the 2 of them chaseing a few blue gills but I'm scared to know what it would cost feel free to PM if you don't want to put it on here .

you can send them an e-mail and ask for a quote... send the picture as an attachment to the e-mail...

they quoted the walleye in my avatar at $625... the measurements for that were 32 inch length and 22 inch girth.

I'd personally save the pics and get a replica done when you can afford it.

I second that. As I'm also a student right now, I'd say, it's not really a great idea to have to put down so much $ + monthly payment of something that you don't absolutely need at the moment. You have the measurements & pics, so you can always get it done later.

i also agree with the other statements, you should wait until you can afford it... i know, you want it NOW!!! but think about all the fishing gear that you could buy with that money!!! LOL.

i will definitely get a mount of that walleye done at some point, but not yet... right now, i still get a warm fuzzy feeling inside every time i look at the pictures of that fish (and that was back in February). like i said, i will get the mount done, but only when i can burn that amount of money

Edited by gone_fishin

i also agree with the other statements, you should wait until you can afford it... i know, you want it NOW!!! but think about all the fishing gear that you could buy with that money!!!

i will definitely get a mount of that walleye done, but not yet... right now, i get a warm fuzzy feeling inside every time i look at the pictures of that fish. like i said, i will get the mount done, but only when i can burn that money.

UhOh, now I'm getting the feeling of not getting it done at the moment lol. If the parents are helping me out I can't see why not, however 1 more rod/reel + line for the 4 or 5 rods + some new tackle would add up but that's what Christmas and B-Day money is for.

I want to talk to the man about the service and if I feel I'm doing the correct thing then I'll move forward with it.