A great weekend of fishing and hunting!

Jen

This Summer has been a difficult one to say the least! I have spent the last eight weeks off due to surgery and was thrilled to get back out side, fishing and hunting.

The weekend started Friday in Ridgeway hunting for geese... The day after opening season they were already flying high and hesitant in landing amoung our decoys, however we did manage two in the couple of hours that we stayed out.

DSC06119.jpg

My First Goose of the Season

DSC06120.jpg

Steve and Zoe, Always great hunting partners

On Saturday Steve was Running his 3rd Annual Walleye Hunters Tournament... with the way fishing has been on Lake Erie this year the turnout was good, by mid morning we were dealing with a six foot chop, and no fish... Steve decided to head into shallow water where we managed to pick up a couple of fish putting us third in the Tournament...

DSC06148.jpg

We placed third with two fish in Fishmasters Walleye Hunters Tournament on Saturday

DSC06139.jpg

First Fish

DSC06140.jpg

Second Fish

The weekend was a great one! Thank you so much to Steve for including me not only Friday for Hunting but Saturday as part of his team...

Cheers,

jen ( Bernadette)

This Summer has been a difficult one to say the least! I have spent the last eight weeks off due to surgery and was thrilled to get back out side, fishing and hunting.

The weekend started Friday in Ridgeway hunting for geese... The day after opening season they were already flying high and hesitant in landing amoung our decoys, however we did manage two in the couple of hours that we stayed out.

DSC06119.jpg

My First Goose of the Season

DSC06120.jpg

Steve and Zoe, Always great hunting partners

On Saturday Steve was Running his 3rd Annual Walleye Hunters Tournament... with the way fishing has been on Lake Erie this year the turnout was good, by mid morning we were dealing with a six foot chop, and no fish... Steve decided to head into shallow water where we managed to pick up a couple of fish putting us third in the Tournament...

DSC06148.jpg

We placed third with two fish in Fishmasters Walleye Hunters Tournament on Saturday

DSC06139.jpg

First Fish

DSC06140.jpg

Second Fish

The weekend was a great one! Thank you so much to Steve for including me not only Friday for Hunting but Saturday as part of his team...

Cheers,

jen ( Bernadette)

Thanks for joining me Bernadette it was a pleasure fishing and hunting with you again after a long 8 weeks of pain ...much more to come as the weeks go on