Walleye spinners

muskieb

Here is a picture of some of the walleye spinners I make. This is about half the colours that I have available. Just thought I would post an image to see how much interest there is in them, and if I should put an add up in the classifieds. They are currently displayed without the hooks, but when complete they have a #4 baitholder hook and a wire stinger shaft with an aberdeen hook as a trailer. I can post or email other pictures if anyone is interested.

I am assuming you are talking about trolling them in Erie? I have always wanted to try them down there. I also play around with some tandems for myself which I love, just they are a little costly when it comes to selling them to most anglers. Oh and important to note, they are all #4 colorado blades.

What is shown in the picture is about half of the colours. I also have solid colors, both in painted and metallics and a few other combinations.

As far as price is concerned....there are a couple stores selling them now and they go for about $3.29 each. I can be a little flexible if you are looking for some volume. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Those are nice if you like spinners on mono. I have had far too many bite offs in the past to pike and muskie so I switched to the wire to eliminate that problem. A spinner on mono can at times provide an edge when the walleye are very finicky, as long as you are prepared to possibly lose the bigger fish to bite offs. Either way your spinners look great too, I guess it comes down to what the fishermen enjoy themselves.