a few bass

BassAsin

to start off i'll say hello to all have not been around for quite some time now. finally gettin some days off for the first time in 18 days. got to the hometown late last night but managed to snag my uncles 12 foot alum and tossed on the trollin motor for 45 minutes of dusk bassin. managed to catch 3 buckets in the short time biggest was just shy of 3 and other two were twins at 1lb 14 oz, (first two pics)

today james and i planned on gettin on the water by 9 hahahahh yeah right he didnt get out of bed until noon so in the meantime waiting at his place i cleaned the boat and washed it, built the storage under the seat we had planned and made a couple runs to can tire. so by the time we got on the water the winds were in the 40Km range and fishing was made very tough, controlling the boat with a smalll trolling motor, making accurate casts to logs,pads,and slop, feeling bites ... long story short we came up short in our 3 hours fishing only pulling 7 buckets and one small snot rocket into the boat. the largest at 3 and a half lbs and 18.5 inches followed up by one weighing 2lb 15oza couple more around the 2-2.5 mark and a couple dinks.

its good to be back on the water!

Matt!

bassaps.jpg

espobass.jpg

braz1.jpg

braz2.jpg

braz3.jpg

braz4.jpg

braz5.jpg

braz10.jpg

Great report!!! :thumbsup_anim:

... as far as the pics... a photobucket account would serve you well!

thanks glenn, i still have the PM you sent me on getting set up on photobucket but have not really had the internet or access to it since april.

Great report and pics Matt :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome back.... those are some beauties :clapping:

Love the third pic.... looks like prime for bassin and beautiful :thumbsup_anim:

Looking forward to more and thanks for sharing!!!

Jacques

thanks jaques it sure is a good spot, one of my favourites, but somebody blew a dam one lake up and the water is 3 feet higher than usual so my stumps have all disappeared!

More quality fish. Just what is expected of you as always. Great job, keep up the good work.

Dirk

thanks dirk, like i said though it was really tough fishing and we did rather poor compared to normal. a fair amount of factors stacked against us todays report should be better the wind has calmed a bit and the weather is stable.

Nice report, solid bass... is it just me or are the bass smaller this year? Seems like the colder weather is throwing them off... I was on Stoney on Sunday and couldn't get a bass over 3 pnds. I wasn't fishing deeper than 10 feet, but then again I rarely do.

Nice report, solid bass... is it just me or are the bass smaller this year? Seems like the colder weather is throwing them off... I was on Stoney on Sunday and couldn't get a bass over 3 pnds. I wasn't fishing deeper than 10 feet, but then again I rarely do.

the bass i have caught are not my usual in size many in the 3 range but very tough fishing so far more miss than hit. i have had to change my style and tactics quite a bit