Hello

cuillerierk

Hello there,

What a great site with lots of great info.

I currently live in Iroquois Falls (small town 1 hour from Timmins), but I've lived in the Sturgeon Falls / North Bay area most of my life. Most of my fishing is still done there. While most people head North to fish I head a little bit further South. :huh:

I've been fishing all my life for anything that swims, but I've just recently gotten into Musky fishing in the past couple years. After unintentionally landing one while bass fishing I was hooked for life, and my wallet is paying for it too.

I'm looking forward to sharing my stories and tips with everyone.

Have a good one,

Outcast :Gonefishing:

Edited by Outcast

I currently live in Iroquois Falls (small town 1 hour from Timmins), but I've lived in the Sturgeon Falls / North Bay area most of my life.

Nice town, Iroquois Falls.

We've kind of traded places. I lived most of my life in Timmins but now I'm in the North Bay/Sturgeon area, retired on the shore of Nipissing. (My history with Nipissing goes way back to fishing and camping there as a kid with my folks.)

I was through Iroquois Falls many times heading up the Abitibi road to fish and hunt in the Abitibi Timber Limits and up at Pierre L., Abitibi L. (Eades) and Little Abitibi L. Sadly, you won't catch any muskie up there! But some good pickerel and pike.

You'll love this board.

PS - Don't be put off by the pale colours of the pickerel and pike you catch from the turbid waters of Big Abitibi. You'll get used to them, and even come to appreciate the kid glove white of the lower body of the pickerel.

Edited by Jocko