Boat launch near South bay, Honey Harbour?

Victor

Hey everyone,

A family friend has rented a cottage for the upcoming bass opener weekend and I'm hoping to join them with my boat on Sunday. However the cottage itself doesn't have a boat launch so I'm hoping if someone can point me in the right direction. Free/public launch would be nice, if not, at least reasonably priced I guess, I did a search on here and saw some that's over $20 near the HH area ... <_<

O btw, i'm pulling with a nissan pathfinder and it's a 14' tinny, so we should be able to get in/out of any launch without too much problem.

Thanks and have a safe+fish-ful opener,

Victor

Across from the Post office, uh-uh!! No way, there is an old unmaintained boat launch that I would not even think about. I'd give Village Marine a call and see how much they want, it's about a mile or 2 from South Bay and the guys there are great, it's a good concrete launch and you don't need to worry about damage from bad launches. Pull out from there and hang a right when you get to the main channel and you'll be in South Bay in no time. If you see me, say hi, I'll be fishing out of a 19ft Larson Fish 'n ski with a green top.

Good fishing!!