looking for fishing buddies

Newfieman

Hey guys,

The wife and I just bought a trailer on pigion lake. We are up there almost every weekend. I have a boat it is a 16' legend with 50 on the back. I love to fish for fish with teeth. If anyone wants to hook up for some fishing fun just let me know.

Hey Newfieman,

Just move to the area about a year ago. I live not far from you and have been to Pigeon a few times. I have a 16' LUND that I take around. Maybe one of the weekends we should get line wet. I'm looking for folks to go fishing with

Hey Newf,

There is a barber in Hamilton named Frank. He has a cottage (or trailer) in camp Ashtibula and hands out their flyer if you talk about fishing while in the chair. He is a fantastic guy and knows the spots. He has been up there for ever so I am sure you'll find him by asking around.

I am considering renting a cottage from them in fall. I will look forward to your fishing reports.

Jim

Today, 07:20 PM Post #7

Guide

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,898

Hey Newf,

There is a barber in Hamilton named Frank. He has a cottage (or trailer) in camp Ashtibula and hands out their flyer if you talk about fishing while in the chair. He is a fantastic guy and knows the spots. He has been up there for ever so I am sure you'll find him by asking around.

I am considering renting a cottage from them in fall. I will look forward to your fishing reports.

Jim

If you're going to judge a day on the water by how many fish you catch, you might as well be golfing.

Thanks for the info Jim I'll be sure to ask around for Frank

Hey Newf,

Jim

Thanks for the info Jim, I'll be sure to look for Frank in the park

I'll be at Ashtabula for two weeks at the end of July. As a family we've been going there since 2004. Do a musky hunt there with the boys every September since 2001. I'll have my kayak and one the rentals for both weeks. Maybe see you up there.