latest and greatest

Fishah

Good afternoon Folks,

It is my sons birthday next week and I'd like to get him something for his Fishing gear, or for his fishing boat.

I do not understand all the new technology that is out there, and he already has a lot of the new gismos.

But any input would be helpful from your point of view.

thanks

Fishah

Good afternoon Folks,

It is my sons birthday next week and I'd like to get him something for his Fishing gear, or for his fishing boat.

I do not understand all the new technology that is out there, and he already has a lot of the new gismos.

But any input would be helpful from your point of view.

thanks

Fishah

Maps for his gps?

JF

Welcome aboard. Without knowing what your son fishes for or what he already has as fishing gear and for his boat, it's a little difficult to steer you in the right direction. Even an approximate location would help. Does he have fishing friends you can perhaps get a hint from?

How about a charter or guided trip? If he has all (most) of the new gizmos, then it'll be hard to find something he doesn't already have.

But I'll bet he will definitely enjoy being out on new water (or familiar water) with someone who really knows their stuff, works hard to put him on fish, and makes it an enjoyable trip no matter what.

I've hired guides probably 10 times now, and have always enjoyed it, esp. when it was somewhere new where I wouldn't have any idea how to start (e.g., saltwater flats).

Mike