lost rod pod set up

spinnerdoc

hi guys i posted before when i made my rod pod....and about 2 weeks ago i lost it. finished fishing late thursday night and packed up all the gear and had all of it or so i thought....i realized a week after that i left it behind when i am about to fish again. i fish thursday evenings so if any one has seen it kindly return, much appreciated.

the pod is custom made. i have pics here when i first made it. added a few things to it but these pics should give a very accurate look of it, i added knobs in place of the screws and some nylon on the legs for grip. it was packed in a brown curdoroy case, it includes the pod itself and the strike indicator too :(

thanks

ed

i was fishing across the charter boats. i dunno if i left it at the parking lot there.

carp_fishing_and_gear_002__Medium_.jpg

carp_fishing_and_gear_003__Medium_.jpg

carp_fishing_and_gear_004__Medium_.jpg

carp_fishing_and_gear__Medium_.jpg

carp_fishing_and_gear_001__Medium_.jpg

I will be all over carping the next two weeks. If I see it I will let you know. It suck to lose a pod, I had two Solar pods stolen out of the garage. :wallbash:

Daniel, two Solar pods stolen out of your garage? What has the world turned into. BTW, where do you live? :whistling:

Spinnerdoc, I'll also keep an eye on the lost pod. Maybe someone kept it and is looking for its owner? Might help if you post on the GAG, Canada section. With so many people knowing about this, it may force it to be returned, doesn't hurt to try.

Just got my baitrunner respooled and got half a pail of maize soaking in the garage...

I hope to terrorize some carp over at Carp Point Sat/Sun morning this week...

Will keep an eye open for your pod here and around P'Boro...

Good idea to post it on CAG in the Canada section...

Daniel, two Solar pods stolen out of your garage? What has the world turned into. BTW, where do you live? :whistling:

Spinnerdoc, I'll also keep an eye on the lost pod. Maybe someone kept it and is looking for its owner? Might help if you post on the GAG, Canada section. With so many people knowing about this, it may force it to be returned, doesn't hurt to try.

The funny thing is I live in a good area. :wallbash:

Edited by DanielM

thanks guys i appreciate it. maybe you guys are right somebody is keeping it and looking as well . good luck on your fishing endeavors guys, tight lines

daniel, they actually went for it specifically or they took a buch of stuff from your garage?...either way it sucks..sorry for you loss

thanks guys i appreciate it. maybe you guys are right somebody is keeping it and looking as well . good luck on your fishing endeavors guys, tight lines

daniel, they actually went for it specifically or they took a buch of stuff from your garage?...either way it sucks..sorry for you loss

The pods were set up close to the open door. They also took a few odd/cheap things. <_<

I am walking around their everyday seeing as I live here.

Let you know if I see it. Maybe someone kicked it into the river if they saw it and didn't know what it was.

Maybe drop a big treble down and see if it is around.

Kenny G.