Memorial Day Weekend...

Hey All,

Not much reporting out this way but thought I would share a bit. My two big boys Coop and Carson absoloutely love building and sand/dirt. On everyones urging I got to work on Sunday and built them a small sand box. I did my best to lighten the load by knocking back a case of Yuengling Premium Light, my adopted brand.

After the sand box (1600 lbs of sand and a few loads of retaining wall bricks) we all decided to head into the back for some smores and the tragically hip. My neighbours came by for a cold one, funny how that happens after the work is done.

Monday we put the boys into the blow up pool for some hours of entertainment.

I have been working hard at the gym but not focusing as much on diet as I need to be lately; being said, I am finally below 210lbs. That makes for 45lbs this year. For those that contributed to the stress fracture conversation, turns out it was a deep bruise in a very bad spot. I am fine. It did force me to get to a proper store where they watched me walk and jog on a treadmill to better understand my gait. I am doing well and running every other day with a couple of new running partners from the local YMCA.

Kristi and Callum (1 month old) are doing great! The smallest man is growing like a weed and doing really well.

Thinking of you all often...damn do I miss the firehall and the Near North Anglers & Swillers!

DANG, Beer, Wings, Elitism

Respectfully from the floor of Paul Dillons garage,

Steve

May_2009_sandbox_resized.JPG

Edited by Pigeonfisher

Hey Steve, looks like you are enjoying life down there. A big congrat's to you and Kristi on bringing another wonder into this world. Nice job on the sandbox.

I like the Gator in the background. Bought one for my Grandson.

Firehall misses you too bud, but wings beer and losing 45# are not necessarily conducive............ :lol:

Maybe you will be able to make a trip to the NNA&S convention this year?

Looks like life is treating you well down there Steve. We definately miss you up here, and PHO just doesn't taste the same without your smiling face across the table, broth and hot sauce spilled down your front :lol:

Great sandbox :clapping::clapping:

Joey

I have camping room, kids toys, cheap beer and do you know how many wings you can fit into a turkey fryer?

Joey, the closest place for PHO is likely 200kms away in Philly. In Hanover, PA the food of choice is fried and other than our one (really good and fresh) Sushi joint all other "ethnic" food is served in a buffet beside the chicken balls.

I know you all are enjoying a great summer and getting ready for a Lakairathon...Be safe out there.

I have camping room, kids toys, cheap beer and do you know how many wings you can fit into a turkey fryer?

Joey, the closest place for PHO is likely 200kms away in Philly. In Hanover, PA the food of choice is fried and other than our one (really good and fresh) Sushi joint all other "ethnic" food is served in a buffet beside the chicken balls.

I know you all are enjoying a great summer and getting ready for a Lakairathon...Be safe out there.

Used to spend a lot of time in the Harrisburg, Carlisle, Chambersburg corridor Steve. Sadly that business is long gone. Hope to get down your way again soon....