Big Cliff

Nanook

:angry:

I had a Weed-whacker acting up on me, and after doing all the usual cleaning, new gas and plug, it still would'nt run. E-mailed Cliff,and he said bring it over. :o

Took it Fri. and being a long w/end did'nt expect any results 'til Tues.Got a e-mail back Sat night ,ready for pickup.I got it back and its working like a dream. :thumbsup_anim:

Talk about Customer Service, Cliff cant be beat. Anyone having trouble with a small engine, I recomend Cliff 100%. Hope you dont mind this plug for you Cliff,and, Thanks again !! :worthy:

By the way, he sure picks good days to start working on his dock. High winds 3' waves, and bloody cold. Just like last year. :w00t:

It is always a pleasure to try to give something back to those that help others, that is what makes OFC the place to be. Jack is very smart, instead of trying to "tweek this or adjust that" he got it to me before there was anything seriously wrong with it, the ones that someone else has tried to fix first are always the toughest to work on LOL.

As for the dock; Jack I could try to put that dock in in the middle of Jan. and there would be 3' waves that day LOL. It is just the way of the world! If I don't get cold and wet then the docks aren't in. At least with the new design it is going to be a lot easier to handle. I was very lucky to have my son and nephew here this weekend, those two young men did all the heavy work. I'm not quite finished yet but what is left to do I can easily handle myself. I just have to pick up a few more pieces.

Awe...no dock launching party this year... :(

And here I was lookin' forward to burnin' some of those great tastin' burgers from Zellers...

Need a small engine repair ?...Cliff's your man !...

Edited by Beans