N.S. Brookies

johnny13

good guess bigugli on the raven haven. r u from down east

keep ur bobber on the water

Me uncle was a navy lifer. Spent a lot of time at his home in Dartmouth and Oyster Pond as a kid. Did a stint at 'Corny' and would take leave up at the park for some paddlin and fishing.

hey johnny,any relatives in cb,met a guy who managed a pub in ajax ,after talking to this guy and my mom whos still fishing in the margaree river,turns out his grandfather and my grandfather were brothers,going back 100+ yrs.didnt know this guy from adam.you could be hoarding honey holes from a distant cousin....i know of a couple of old timers that do well down there,fishing the tidal water .....guys i fished with when i was a kid are still fishing but theyve turned it up a knotch....1000 lbs tunas,shark,cousin got one last year,8hrs on the rod,950lbs,towed him around pei...a couple of those would take the gut of mercer...........

bigugli r we talkin about the same park?

The place I know is in Annapolis county on the secondary route connecting Annapolis with the South shore. It's a lot more developed now as opposed to 30 years back. We'd rent a canoe and head for the backwater far from the beach for a weekend.