Little kitties

bigugli

Got my sucker baits and heavier rods ready and ran out to the Welland R.

Never saw any channel cats. Got a number of bullheads scarfing the cut bait

DSCN2417.jpg

DSCN2416-1.jpg

A little while later was joined by Smokin Joe and his son "Curious George" At that point the little stuff started showing up. Some OOS fish decided they liked cut sucker as well :wallbash:

Little Joey kept trying to go swimming in the river, but no white stripes, even if the rest of the fish were really small.

DSCN2418.jpg

It was a great day to get out even though the big ones didn't want to come and play, the little ones where fun on the ultra lite :clapping:

"Curious George" sure was trying to go for a swim :wallbash: One of these days he'll settle down and do some real fishing and not the you hook it and I get to reel it in :thumbsup_anim: I hope :whistling:

Nothing beats getting out there with some great friends for a days fishing :Gonefishing: And thanks for the custom streamers Bruce they look awesome :thumbsup_anim:

Good to see u getting the kids out Bruce, even tho it still has been on the cool side but at least it's not snowing. :blink:

I have to plan out my fishing breaks a little more carefully these days. Someone has got to be with Anna all the time. We've had far too many scares the past month.

If you were fishing where I think you were I might have cruised past you. Do you remember seeing a camo 14 foot tinny with a bowmount on it go cruising by? We were scouting out spots along the river coming from Wellandport down.

If you were fishing where I think you were I might have cruised past you. Do you remember seeing a camo 14 foot tinny with a bowmount on it go cruising by? We were scouting out spots along the river coming from Wellandport down.

You must have been one of 2 camo'd tinnies. Must have been the V hull, the Jon boat 's motor tanked.

You must have been one of 2 camo'd tinnies. Must have been the V hull, the Jon boat 's motor tanked.

Yep, we were the V hull one. We went past when that jon boat was trying to get going, then turned around and went back past a few minutes later. Thats a pretty long boat ride and we were lucky we made it all the way back. We forgot to check the fuel level before going on the adventure and ran the tank dry. Must have been running on fumes when we put it on the trailer.