Trigger X

ADB

Good morning everyone -

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried anything from the Trigger X line of soft baits.

We've got them at work, but because of that foil packaging I've yet to see the bait up close - feel it, smell it, etc.

I know they're relatively new, but I'm just curious if anyone has some thoughts.

I checked their website out - they look interesting enough to give them a shot - just not too sure about quantity in their packaging... ranging from as small as 2 to 8 per package! I hope they don't cost a lot! Where do you work? Any idea where else we may be able to find these?

I personally prefer Gulp!Alive - mainly cause they're biodegradable. I don't mind paying the price, for the amount I get in their packaging. Its certainly more than what TriggerX has to offer.

My 2 Cents...

I checked their website out - they look interesting enough to give them a shot - just not too sure about quantity in their packaging... ranging from as small as 2 to 8 per package! I hope they don't cost a lot! Where do you work? Any idea where else we may be able to find these?

I personally prefer Gulp!Alive - mainly cause they're biodegradable. I don't mind paying the price, for the amount I get in their packaging. Its certainly more than what TriggerX has to offer.

My 2 Cents...

I work at Le Baron...the packs are $7.36.

This is what the line up looks this year for TriggerX baits

tx-bass-panel.jpg

triggerx-pkg-composite.jpg

Now ask yourself are they worth the price?

Fotgot to add they have crabs, shrimps, and strip baits as well not shown in the pic.

Edited by AILE GOBY

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd bring up this topic again.... Anyone give these a try yet?

The amount sold 'per package' is really turning me off from buying them... I really like the fact its Biodegradable though (I didn't know they were before).

Still prefer Gulp!Alive.... more per package and it seems more reasonable in terms of price.

Guest gbfisher
I was with a guy using them

they seem to work well

caught fish

but stink...you smell it and it will remind you of a smell that every man fears.......

everyone that smelled it said the same thing

.............Stuff is NASTY!......... :blink:

Not sure if they're worth the 7 bucks.............. Id think half the price was packaging..... :dunno: