Auld Reekie or Wolf Bay Lodge

hoops12

strange to see two totally different areas you are comparing Auld reekie is Northern ontario

and wolf Bay Lodge is in Saskatchewan

unless you are thinking about bay wolf camp, which is the same area as Auld reekie

I have stayed at bay wolf camp many many times and have always had a great time

if you are looking for wolf Bay Lodge, I can't help, but would love to go some time

Hoops, I stayed at Auld Reekie some time ago - probably 12 years or so ago. Did pretty well with bass there. Although they said they had pike in the lake, I tried most of a full week and didn't see a one. But, it could have been just been me and my tactics. We did take a one-day fly-in to a remote lake and did get into some nice sized pike there ... we'll into the 30" range. I really enjoyed it there, relatively quiet and pieceful and a store near-by for supplies. Could actually loat across the lake to it. Wish I had the cash to do a few more of the day fly-in trips. Sorry I can't help you out with the other place

We stayed at Auld Reekie for a week in August 07, great facilities, really nice owners, but the fishing....... We averaged 8 hours a day on the water with only very small bass, 1 small eye the whole week. took a hike to a back lake that was lots of fun for the boys and had nonstop action with the bass and a nice shore lunch, albiet they were all small but we had a great week. The weather sucked but no fault of the owners!!