Does anyone here rent out their cottage?

A buddy of mine bought a new house but kept his house on the Severn River as well. He told me he was thinking of renting it out over the summer. Close to couchiching and a small boat ride to Sparrow Lake. I can ask him if you want.

Dave,

What are the things you are looking for at the cottage and how many people? Are you looking for a boat with it?

Mark

Hi All,

I'm just curious if anyone here has a cottage available for rent? I'm looking to book either the first or second week of August - I have to double check when I have my vacation booked. If you do, or have any friends that have any retals please let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by musky_man

Dave,

What are the things you are looking for at the cottage and how many people? Are you looking for a boat with it?

Mark

Just looking for the basic immenities (sp?) and just me, my wife and daughter, maybe my father and mother in law, but no huge groups. No boat either, I don't have a licence and i'm not too comfortable with it, however, on water with a dock suits me just fine!

My whole family on my wife's side get our own cabins at Halimar Lodge every year and love it, this is year 4. You can fish off the dock or take a canoe out (free). It's in Halibruton. You get your breakfast and dinner inc. with the cost if that's something you are interested in...