St. Patty's Panfish

Zubris21

I made the trip back home to Ontario for March break. Decided to meet up with some friends and hit a small lake North of Kingston for some crappy, and set some tip up's for pike. My friend had his FishTV with him and it was the first time I've used one. Pretty incredible watching the schools of crappy move in. Also had one pike swim right up nose to nose with the camera and bump it.

The bit was tough, the schools of panfish were moving in and out of the area regularily, we must have had about 30 holes spread out over a lare portion of the lake that we were trying to following the schools with but it was tough. Still managed a nice mixed bag of 27 fish between 4 of us, over about 5 hours unfortunately no pike though. Of course my girlfriend did manage to catch the lunker of the day, as usual.

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

and just for note, one of my roommates up here showed me a picture of some of the halibut he catches out of stewart, his dad has a boat down there and I'm trying to get him to take me out for a weekend. take a look...

DSC00013.jpg