Waumer walk for ALS

Ron

Hello everyone.

It has been just over a year since my brother in law was diagnosed with ALS. Sadly he passed away in August of last year. In memory of Bob, my Niece has set up a pledge form on the ALS web site and is again looking for donations. Our family is a strong supporter of this walk and hope you can help our family meet our goals.

Cheers, Ron...

Hey Everyone!!

The reason I am writing to you all is because I am taking part in the "WALK for ALS" in Cobourg on May 3rd and I am collecting Pledges. I have set a Goal of $5000 to fundraise and I am hoping all of you can help me reach my goal. As some of you may know my dad passed away from ALS in august 2008. I hope you can help me achieve this goal I have set with even a small donation, every little bit helps. If you would like to pledge me, there is a site on the bottom of this message that will take you straight to my personal page! If you don’t want to pledge me over the internet you can message me and we can meet. Donations of $20 or more do come with a Tax Receipt, which is e-mailed to you directly after your donation is made! Every little bit will be appreciated. Please help me do this for my father and the Millions of others out there suffering from ALS! Thank You All for at least reading this and thank you even more to those who help!!!

Waumer Walk for ALS (Bob's Believers)

Bye For Now

But Not Forever

~*Katrina*~