Berkley Hot Wire line cutter

nodie

You could probably use one of those cool to the touch soldering guns and get the same effect :)

They need something conductive like metal or solder to complete the circuit and generate heat. Braid isn't conductive so it won't complete the circuit.

Might want to try Bass Pro or LeBaron. Those would be a good place to start or eBay. Let me know if you find something, I am interested in one of these too.

Guest skeeter99
Anybody know where to buy one of those Berkley hot wire line cutter (In canada)? Cuts through braid like a hot knife through butter with no frayed ends!

Thanks

Nod

http://www.berkley-fishing.com/prod.php?k=79561&u=THLC

just buy a small pair of sereated scissors (designed for braid) they actually sel them at micheals but for more than bass pro

they sell them at bass pro for 2.99 cut through braid like butter no fraying at all

You could probably use one of those cool to the touch soldering guns and get the same effect :)

BillM - Hehe... I think you're talking about Cold-Heat - Those things are GARBAGE! I bought 'em for my Electronics Engineering course for college...

1st couple times, they're pretty awesome... then they slowly became defective! I know Crappy Tire sells em...it's not something they always

keep in their stock... its usually a "isle"/"sale" item...prolly wanna call 'em 1st if you plan to hit a CT.

LeBaron sells them for sure. Not too sure on the price... but I know they have 'em. (seen 'em)