rainbows

trout222

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone fished the tribs today, and actually caught one! I checked a few but they were all mudded out! I live in the oshawa area, and how long ( if no rain comes for a few days) do you think it will take for the water to clear a bit ? thanks ,tight lines to all.

The Notty was chocolate milk today, you could have thrown a glow in the dark golf ball and they still wouldn't have seen it :)

I did nail a nice hen yesterday on a Lake O trib and lost 2 others, damn Raven flouro!!!!!!

Raven flouro :o Bill that’s no good send it to me :P you must have a bad spool bud I landed some nice fish on that stuff. I ran into a bad spool once. You should have been down here the past few days they were amazing especially yesterday.

I dunno what's up with it, 5.6lb stuff. Lost 2 big fish on Sat... If I see you on the river you can have it, lol I think I'll take my chances with Drennan Flouro next...

This is the hen I picked up on Sat, she was spawned out.

mar28d.jpg

good job bill I got 15 between fri and sat and Berge got about 10. Sunday was an unplanned trip Berge called me at 6 am lol I hoped in my car went to grab him. by the time we got there it had been raining for awhile and the rivers were blowing out fast managed 2 then went home.

Edited by silvio

I dunno what's up with it, 5.6lb stuff. Lost 2 big fish on Sat... If I see you on the river you can have it, lol I think I'll take my chances with Drennan Flouro next...

This is the hen I picked up on Sat, she was spawned out.

mar28d.jpg

Nice fishie...

Try Redwing fluoro. Seriously. I was shocked. It's tough as nails.

p.-