Uploading pics question

bushart

I see others are able to post pics lately and I used to be able to but the attachment feature says operation failed--too much space was used up (paraphrase)

I'm wondering do you think it's my computer or has something changed---these pics are under 250k

I was able with no problem up to about the format changeback---anyway I'm stumped

I promise to limit my posting of 2 fisted bass or any other big fish that may make others uncomfortable (time limited offer)

Bushart

i've never used the attachment feature so i can't help you there, but I use a photobucket account and it's very easy to use. I can post full size pictures that way and others don't have to click on the "attached image" to see the enlarged version. Take a look if you've got some time... it's free.

bushart... you have to decide what you're willing to get rid of... that people won't be able to see in your old posts anymore. Go into my controls... and down in the left corner you'll find "manage attachments". Click that and go in and mark what you want to delete to get you below the 9.9meg limit or what ever it is..