Kids digital camera

Bly

Here is the deal...

We bought a VTECH Digizoom camera on clearance back in January to give to Sydney for her birthday yesterday.

Kids camera, takes pictures and video, has a few games on it and some fun editing options. Additional software included for the PC and cords for computer and TV

The camera was working well but then reset itself and she lost her pictures. Upon reading the manual further, it is recommended to use an addition SD card thus avoiding the loss of data.

The other issue is that the flash is not working correctly.

We cannot return this camera to the store as it is past 30 days BUT the camera is still under warranty until approx the 10th of April. I have spoken with customer service and the camera will be replaced with a new one and an additional 90 days warranty.

After reviewing the camera further, we have decided that even if it were 100%, it is not the right camera for Sydney (it is too young for her) and have bought her a Kodak Easy share to replace it. THe Vtech camera is probably ideal for a child around 3-5 years of age.

I really do not like to toss something in the trash that someone else may have use for. If anyone is interested....

I will give you for free

the camera and all the original accessories, papers etc. (camera will take pictures and video as is but no flash)

an SD Card (128 mb, this will prevent the loss of data and camera has only 16mb built in)

the original sales receipt

The purchase date was Jan 10, if someone wants it they can use it as is, or contact Vtech to get a return number and get a new camera with another 90 day warranty, just have to pay the shipping.

Be happy to arrange local drop off or you can pick it up. If anyone is interested, let me know

I am not trying to give away my junk....just thought someone else might have use for it since it is basically free

Edited by bly

Now Carole you should keep it in your fishing vest.

How many times in your reports from you and Cliff did you guys say sorry for the picture quality but we forgot the camera

so we had to use the cell phone.It could always be in the vest ready to go after all you still look about three five :P

Now Carole you should keep it in your fishing vest.

How many times in your reports from you and Cliff did you guys say sorry for the picture quality but we forgot the camera

so we had to use the cell phone.It could always be in the vest ready to go after all you still look about three five :P

Funny guy you are Mike :D It is a thought but the fun a child could have with this camera is worth more to me than any fish picture.