A Rat A Dog A Duck and some Palm trees ohh some fish too

aniceguy

no rubbing in faces, but that did make me chuckle.... lady fish sure are poor man tarpon's nice acrobatics sorta like a chromer on crack...no I didnt make it to a sand bar in fact if Im thinking correct that sand bar is off the first causeway and now is a boaters destination....

Joey space mountain was the highlight to be honest.... I had a tough childhood and one of my fantasies was to ride that attraction call me a nerd but Im a bit of a sci fi sorta guy and....well its obvious attraction....getting to see a shuttle launch over it right after I rode it was a life long dream.....sorta welled me up inside if you knwo what I mean..add to that I rode it with my two sons who it ended up being thier first coaster experience just made it perfect

Kinda feels good finally being able to live out a couple of childhood dreams, :clapping::clapping:

My kids tricked me onto that sucker. I almost puked all over us. Kinda wish I had. They deserved it. :lol:

JF

Mine did the same John....I was so scared and screaming and then I heard him screaming louder than me...that made it all the more sweet. We still laugh about that. :lol:

Mine did the same John....I was so scared and screaming and then I heard him screaming louder than me...that made it all the more sweet. We still laugh about that. :lol:

You'd think they'd have more respect for the hand that feeds 'em - or that pays for all those stupid rides. Nowadays my son rides roller coasters without me (I'm only that dumb once) but he still gets to laugh at my golf swing too often (I'm that dumb over and over and over).

JF