TOUGH GO

BEEN AWHILE SINCE IVE POSTED BUT HAVE PUT ALOT OF TIME INTO THE FAMILY AND PUMPIN IRON AGAIN OVER THE WINTER.

GOT OUT TODAY WITH MY BUD KEV.LAST MIN THING .

WATER WAS PRIME BUT FISHING WAS REAL BAD . TALKED TO ABOUT 10 GUYS AND NO ONE CAUGHT A FISH ALL DAY.

WE FISHED A DRIFT FOR HRS WHERE WE SEEN A FISH RISE EARLIER.

NOTHIN.

LEFT AND CAME BACK COUPLE HRS LATER.

SAW HER RISE AGAIN AND FOR LIKE 2 HRS WE THREW EVERYTHING WE HAD AT HER.

BUT JUST BEFORE WE LEFT I MOVED ME JIG A FT DOWN MORE.

FIRST DRIFT A FOOT LONGER AND DOWN THE FLOAT WENT.

ENDED UP WITH A REAL BEAUTY HEN.

THE SAME OLD LAUGHS AS USUAL KEV AND TX FOR HOLDIN MY FISH LOL

001.jpg

good fishin

I knew it was gonna get tough, it had to sooner or later because everything was on fire and getting smashed for so long.

Although I love the prime conditions, ya gotta wonder what it does to the run...

Nice fish Scott .... Water was probably almost gin by today, which must have made it tough... Good to see you got out and wet a line... LOL, the guys at tightlines @ the show on saturday were talking a bit of smack , when I asked if you were around... It's all good , they were giving u cheap shots cause you haven't been out much lately...

See ya out there man

TX GUYS.

WATER WAS ACT STAINED. HAD ABOUT A FT TO FT AND A HALF VIS.

JDMLS THERE TALKIN SMACK CAUSE THERE JEALOUS IVE LOST 50LBS OF FAT AND PUT 25LBS OF BEEF ON SINCE DEC INSTEAD OF FISHIN LOL

BASS SHOULD BE FLYIN IN THE BOAT RIGHT FROM THE HOOKSET THIS YR LOL

I give you credit man.... I leaned out about 15lbs in the last 6 month to get ready for vacation , and that was hard enough..I can't imagine burning off 50lbs in 4 months...That's some crazy cardio !!! . It's not to difficult to gain mass, but to get big and stay lean was my hardest feat to reach and even harder to maintain.

hey Scotty......ya man, you look kinda solid these days. do roids actually shrink your nads ? jus sayin.....anyway, nice fish.....and if you were out with crazy Kev, tell him I said hi.

now don't get mad and rage out on my bro, I'm just kidding.

P.S. and don't share you needles

Cheers

RR

Any day out with my bro Scott, is a wicked day!!!!

Well if you like holdin other peoples fish, an outin WITH COPPER IS A LOTTERY WIN :lol:

Jokes aside, we WORKED HARD Yesterday, and SCott, made it all come together with such an amazin jig fish, hats off my brother!!!

And River Rat, sup brother, I moved to your neck of the wodds last yr bro, I'm right off Maple Grove ;)

Maybe COPPER Will be nice next time and let me land one :D:P:D