river fishing

GBW

Well, I just went through 8 pages looking for an old post and didn't find what I was looking for.

So, what is the best way you can talk someone to ask about fishing on private propery? I ask as there is a river close to me that I see guys fishing when the opener hits but it is fenced off with signs up. I want to try and contact the land owner so I can fish there too, and clean up as I leave (the others have left a mess in the past). So what is the best way to find out who the land owner is and ask them? Thanks in advance.

Geoff

Well, I just went through 8 pages looking for an old post and didn't find what I was looking for.

So, what is the best way you can talk someone to ask about fishing on private propery? I ask as there is a river close to me that I see guys fishing when the opener hits but it is fenced off with signs up. I want to try and contact the land owner so I can fish there too, and clean up as I leave (the others have left a mess in the past). So what is the best way to find out who the land owner is and ask them? Thanks in advance.

Geoff

Talk to yer friendly neighbourhood realtor. They can help with that.

We know everything. ;)

JF