Tough Day on the Tribs...

ccmtcanada

I always prefer our wild, self-sustaining fish over the stocked cookie-cutters of our brethren to the south. They are stronger, faster and more attractive.

p.-

Huh, whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Surely you're not knocking the Niagara fishery....

I don't think he is. I believe he's talking about the Lake Ontario and Erie tribs south of the border.

I wouldn't say he was knocking the Niagara Fishery...when you catch a 5 lber one drift and a 12 lber the next, they aren't cookie cutters :lol:

it's a diverse mix of a couple strains of fish..been getting lots of big fin clipped stockers thuogh...good year for it from all the stocking 4-5 years ago..thanks to the US side :Gonefishing:

21inchsteelie.jpg

yanno, without a face to go with that fish... it could be anyones.

Since it's been months since you've caught a fish... you wouldn't have happened to met up with the Kemper dude on the trib, took a pic of his fish and paid him $20 to let you claim here for your own eh? ;)

:w00t:

21inchsteelie.jpg

yanno, without a face to go with that fish... it could be anyones.

Since it's been months since you've caught a fish... you wouldn't have happened to met up with the Kemper dude on the trib, took a pic of his fish and paid him $20 to let you claim here for your own eh? ;)

:w00t:

Glen Glen Glen....

You know me better than that....

I wont pay more that $10 for that. :D