HURRY HARD!!!

kickingfrog

If it was me they couldn't go away fast enough. Damn TSN has that stuff on all the prime times and I can't watch sportsdesk. Just this monday I jumped up in bed with a loud cheer, my wife awoke and asked what was up, I told her it had been over a week since I got to watch my sportsdesk. I watch sportsdesk at 11 pm and 6 am every day except when the stupid curling is around. And the other sports channels are unpredictable and no were near as good as TSN.

The morons at TSN actually cut into the end of the Nascar race last week to start the curling!!!!!!!!!!!! Could they not of taped delay it? You can't tell me there's more people watching curling then Nascar, if so we've got a big problem.

I actually started to scream Tuesday night when I saw the Brier is about to start so I guess I'll be another week without my sportsdesk. :wallbash:

I'm not a huge curling fan but the tournament of Hearts and the Brier get me going. Just the :canadian: in me, I guess :dunno: .

The Scotties, the Briar & PGA golf are about the only tv time my wife and I can enjoy together. She's not that interested in hockey and I can't stand figure skating (or Survivor).

JF