leafs....

jedimaster

Leafs next 21 games....  

11 members have voted

1. 1. 15- 6

• 6 - 15
    • 10 - 11

Well do you think the leafs will go 15 and 6 and make a run for the playoffs and screw any chance of a good draft pick or 6 and 15 and have a shot at getting a good draft pick....

hmm the poll didn't work out very good.

Edited by jedimaster

Regardless of their record down the stretch, I think it is inevitable that they will be missing the playoffs again this year.

There is so much talk about moving guys like Antropov, Ponikarovsky, Kaberle, etc at the trade deadline. I will be interested to see who is dumb enough to take them. They couldn't move Antropov years ago when Bobby Clarke of the Flyers showed a slim interest in him, he then laughed at them.

Wherever they go, they probably will improve their play, happens all the time with ex-Leafs.

I think the only safe bet is that what ever happens on Wednesday and whoever they get back, whether it be players or pics, the LEAFS will miss the playoffs for the next few years.

The should have been doing what the NY Islanders have been doing for quite a while now and that is tank.

Yah the leafs are soo frustrating. it was only a few weeks ago they were sitting pretty, 4th last. now the sots go on a 4 game win streak and now they are 8th last. I mean really, lets win a few more games, and get yet another 10 - 20th draft pick that will go no where. I don't think anyone will even take any of the Leaf players...The next few days will be interesting for Leaf Nation...

The should have been doing what the NY Islanders have been doing for quite a while now and that is tank.

Tell that to Buffalo who fell to this last place team in the League on saturday. Yes, in the midst of fighting for their playoff lives, ........they lost to the bottom of the barrell. If that doesnt spell downward spiral, i dont know what does. Dismal outcome to that game for the sabres and i would say its the nail in the coffin for this season. Sorry, didnt mean to hijack. But id almost rather not be in it like your leafs, than be in it and have lost their last three and one of them to the islanders to get knocked out of their 8th spot.

Even getting the 1st overall pick for coming in last place doesn't translate into the, from worst to first scenario.

There have been many 1st rounders, even ist overall pics that have struggled, look at Stamkos from last year.

He probably, with time and experience will improve, but he is nowhere near the player the Lightning expected.

John Tavares may not have an immediate impact but he will be a great player.

I was so hoping for this all season.

Tavares.jpg