Should CBC recieve more Money

holdfast

NO We already pay one Billion a year, id rather use that money and buy the NHL package!

Lets see why

- Its a Toronto station with feeder Stations

- Its French station in Quebec broadcasts why Quebec shouldn't stay in Canada

- Its English Station Tells English Canada should be embarrassed of our Canadian Culture

- Its a Platform for Dear Jack and has Iggy as the next coming of Obama or Trudeau.

- Dirty Oil is code for dirty rich Alberta

- Quite Frankly everything Ive done in the Last fifty years is wrong and UN-Canadian and caused the poor to

being poor

- Their shows are garbage and their executives are incompetant. Worst of all they got rid of the Hockey night

in Canada.

_ As far as I'm concerned they ain't any more Canadian than the people that Run it. Lets get rid of it.

Not a chance. Money can be spent on far more worthwhile ventures in this country than CBC. We should cut their funding immediately to zero and let them either sink or swim on their own merits, whatever those may be because they have none in my eyes.

CBC radio does not advertise as does the TV version. Radio is totally paid for by taxpayers.

My vote----no more money.

O ya, I do listen to it. It does have some good programming. But why do we support it as taxpayers?

Edited by Bernie

CBC - the best on TV and radio today ... with few exceptions, most of the rest is garbage ... guess I am showing my age ...or something . I can think of far worse uses for extra $ ... did we ever get those subs we bought from the Brits our of dry dock ... or are they still leaking?

Little Mosque on the Prairie

Do I have to say any more.

You forgot Corner Gas.

I do however agree with keeping the radio. Theres been allot of times where your listening to the radio all day, everyday for a while. I just cant listen to music on the same station and hear it repeat over and over and over. But then again they have allot of crap on there too.

You forgot Corner Gas.

I do however agree with keeping the radio. Theres been allot of times where your listening to the radio all day, everyday for a while. I just cant listen to music on the same station and hear it repeat over and over and over. But then again they have allot of crap on there too.

Front Page Challenge, Poor Little Omar and Arar, Bad Canadian Soldiers slapping Prisoners, Bad Cops for using Tasers, Harper not a Proud Canadian, Mean Alberta with its dirty oil, Yea for the Coalition, Poor little seals and Polar Bears on and on and on

I used to listen to the radio but only in the evenings when there was no such thing as Cable and Satellite. As far as I'm concerned no need for it as unlike what Dear Jack says, truthfully there is more Satellite dishes in Remote areas per Capital. Hes just afraid that he would be nothing without CBC being his platform as he is always using it for his Right wing Social crap. 14% vote less than the Block, he is nothing without the CBC

Edited by holdfast