finally,, play-time on the big girl

waterwolf

my buddies in barrie have been annoying me with their success in the "kemper kitchen" so they've named the shack ..

whities and lakers have been persuaded to enter the kitchen on most outings so i'm told ,, so i thought i'd take advantage of a day off and see what's what and take a gander at the leader board inside this fish "magnet".

drop my daughter off at her aunts at 6:30 then straight on to meet up with the guys in barrie. kind of a late start , but i've heard much of the activity peaks at 11:00 for lakers. don't know , it's gonna be my 1st trip out for something besides fresh water wolves.[pike]. lookin' forward to it ,, fish iced or not ,, should be a good time.

anyone tryin' kemp. bay tomorrow ? i have a decent variety of gear to throw , just wondering if anyone has had a bit more success with one or two lures and wouldn't mind a nod in that direction. it's always a tough seat bein' the new guy to the hut,,,, these guys don't let much slide ,, if you know what i mean ,, jokers !! to be polite :rolleyes:

thanks in advance.

i think i have both of those in the box.

that might get me on that leader board .

thanks sinker.

man it's cold out there already,, mornin' will find the brass monkey in the fetal position hangin' on for dear life.

Yep, a brisk morning, but I'm noticing the sun is feeling pretty good this week! Starting to feel some spring in the air......

Good luck man,

Sinker

I just drove the garbage down to the concession road in a T shirt ... Balmy out there .... lol What you gonna do when winter comes waterwolf? lol Good luck tomorrow... or are you on another team?? :dunno::D

been working outside for the last couple of weeks ,, tired of using one hand to straighten the fingers of the other. lol

no team affiliation . thanks irish ,, hope to post a good day on simcoe tomorrow.

where are you headed ramble?,, perchin' ,, i would assume.

Edited by waterwolf