Got some FREE minnows last night

Went out around 4:00PM yesterday to enjoy the clear skies and not so windy afternoon..

IMG_1424.jpg

Drilled a couple of holes and found the weedbed/shoal I normally like to work..

IMG_1423.jpg

The eyes were hitting hard but that was it....if you weren't on the ball after the first tap they were gone :angry:

Went 3 for 7 and kept 2 for the fry pan...

I was cleaning the last eye and all of a sudden I got lucky and got some free minnows for the salt tub :clapping:

IMG_1426.jpg

What a difference in weather between yesterday and now!!!.....It's making me think twice about heading out soon :dunno:

IMG_1427.jpg

Thanks guys... :thumbsup_anim:

Paul, I'm pumped for some Whitie action this Saturday :Gonefishing: ......Weather forecast is looking good too!!!!...As far as leaving some Walleye for the amigos, there are LOTS left here in the river :thumbsup_anim: ....we should start to see some of the bigger females move in to the area in the next little while ;)

Jacques...I haven't caught any Saugers for the past 3 outings now...only Walleye.

Paul, I'm pumped for some Whitie action this Saturday :Gonefishing: ......Weather forecast is looking good too!!!!

Jacques...I haven't caught any Saugers for the past 3 outings now...only Walleye.

I just bought some foxee's today on my way home and can't wait to put them to use B)

I've also bought a spool of Power Pro Ice microfilament 15lbs and got it spooled on my reel. That stuff is real strong line and is the diameter of 4lb. B)

It sure is going to be fun since the weather will be cooperating :thumbsup_anim:

only walleyes..... maybe it's a sign that the bigger eyes are moving in B)

Where are we meeting Saturday??

Jacques